Distribution Center Team Leader - De Pere, WI
What will your day to day look like?
You will be…
- providing coaching and leadership development to a team of forklift operators
- promoting quality through processes by seeking out and reducing product damages and shipment overages/shortages
- partnering with inventory control to improve SKU and bay accuracy as well as other departments to meet the needs of the customer
- maintaining warehouse operations systems (WMS, LMS, Paychex)
- adjusting personnel to the work to optimize service, productivity and employee growth
- creating and distributing daily customer reports
What is the work schedule?
- 12 hour shift 6AM-6PM on a 2-2-3 schedule
- Every other weekend is a 3 day weekend
How will you learn how to do the job?
- You will partner with the DC Operations Manager and other Team Leads to learn the day to day functions of the position
What is your opportunity for growth at RGL?
- There are many opportunities throughout RGL not limited to distribution and warehousing but also including transportation
- Our People vision is “Every day our people go home safe, healthy, and fulfilled”
- We are the What If Logistics Company and ask What If in everything we do
- Employee friendly and casual environment
What are we looking for in RGL’s next ROCKSTAR?
- PASSION for working with people
- Thrives in a FAST PACED environment
- TECHNOLOGY driven
- Enjoys working INDEPENDENTLY within a TEAM framework
- ENERGETIC and ORGANIZED
- Able to MULTITASK
Full Job Description Here